"I don't want to diminish the threat of terrorism at all, it is extremely serious, but on a long-term global basis, global warming is the most serious problem we are facing."--Al Gore, quoted in the Melbourne, Australia, Age http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/11/13/1131816810708.html?page=2 , Nov. 14
"Osama bin Laden wants the United States to convert to Islam, ditch its constitution, abolish banks, jail homosexuals and sign the Kyoto climate change treaty."-- Daily Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/17/wladen17.xml (London), Nov. 17
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment