LOS ANGELES - Colin Farrell is being treated for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, his publicist said. The medication was prescribed to the Irish actor after a back injury, publicist Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday.
The statement said Farrell had checked himself into a treatment center, which wasn't identified. "No other comments (are) to be made at this time," the statement said.
Farrell, 29, stars in the upcoming adventure-drama "The New World."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
1 comment:
See... that is why I thank God everyday that I am not that good looking.
Post a Comment