Lannie Lloyd Hendrickson, 24, was arrested in Bozeman, Mont., in December on charges that he aggressively bit two infants he was baby-sitting, ages 1 and 2, over their arms, shoulders and legs, because they would not fall asleep. According to police, Hendrickson said he could not recall how many times he bit each one, but did admit that he "bit the shit out of them."
[Bozeman Daily Chronicle, 12-30-05]
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
4 comments:
My twins once took off their diapers and threw shit at each other while dad napped on the couch.
you are really selling fatherhood
I put them in the bath and lit candles in their room... waiting for mom to come home to clean up the mess.
She did not come home for 2 more hours. The boys were shriveled and in cold bath water, the shit hard like pottery. Hard to convince her that it had just happened and I was doing all I could to clean up.
the pottery comment is almost poetic. You are wasting your talents with Mortgage!
Post a Comment