Getting ready for work in the monrnings I often watch Magnum P.I. on channel 9 and toggle between that and the news. This morning I watched the second show in a "to be continued" from yesterday and suspected it was the last episode. I was right! I didn't realize Magnum re-upped in the Navy. What a stud. I also read that they are shooting a movie based on the series.
http://magnum-mania.com/Episodes/Episodes.html
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment