At the Willard, Weinstein wrote, she learned one of his many secrets that they discussed by telephone a few days later.
“Bernie had a very small penis,” she wrote. “Not only was it on the short side, it was small in circumference. That he was now pointing it out to me was telling. It clearly caused him great angst. I wanted to be careful how I responded. Men and their penises have a strange and unique relationship.”
Still, she said: “I liked this man and didn’t want to emasculate him. His tiny penis hadn’t prevented me from climaxing.”
“On the bright side,” she concluded, because of its size, “oral sex would be a breeze.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aqmm.UC6lL6E
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
1 comment:
I would rather be found guilty of the largest Ponzi scheme in history than have this written about me.
Post a Comment