Es mi caballo blanco
como un amanecer,
siempre juntitos vamos,
es mi amigo más fiel.
Mi caballo, mi caballo
galopando va.
Mi caballo, mi caballo
se va y se va.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
2 comments:
It is my white horse
like a dawn;
juntitos we always go,
he is my more faithful friend.
My horse,
galopando it goes;
my horse,
one goes away, goes away.
In wings of a happiness
my horse ran,
and in arms of one it suffers
also it took to me.
To the tata God I request to him,
and he knows it very well,
if he calls me to his side,
in my blanquito I will go
A song I learned in 7th grade Spanish and sang with Zerzan and Juhala. I have been butchering it ever since but now have the words. Viva!
Post a Comment