http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyjLESgQMnc&mode=related&search=
No, I did not see BSU beat OU. Yes, I have heard it was the best game of all time. I am not happy about it.
Here is the 2 point conversion.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
1 comment:
It was on Fox, do you need one of those old time rabbit ear antennas wrapped in aluminum foil? Maybe we could take up a collection.
Post a Comment