From the ethics exam I took for work today:
Instructions: Click on the best answer below:
Keith and Todd were wrong to try to block a job candidate because of his race. Which of the following would also be inappropriate? -Sending anonymous notes to their supervisor that say:
"Retire! Old people belong in nursing homes!"
-Leaving threatening notes for an employee they believe to be gay.
-Singing the theme song from Shaft whenever a black coworker enters the room.
-These are all inappropriate and don't belong at work.
The rest were almost as good. Makes me wish I knew "Shaft"!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment