Burger King Going Cageless
Burger King announced that it would begin buying pork and eggs from farms that do not cage or crate their animals. What do you think?
Priya Shenoy,Produce Manager
"As a regular Burger King patron, I don't think I could make it any more clear that I don't give a flying fuck what I put into my body."
Derrick Braswell,Customer Support Operator
"But the cages were what pushed all the flavor tight into the animals."
Pete DuMont,Systems Analyst
"Now all that's left for them to do is to stop buying from farms that feed their livestock Burger King."
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment