I went to pay a parking ticket this morning and noticed a few scraggly old hippies with signs like "end the occupation" and some shit about Palestine (wherever that is!)- I was hoping to be accosted but nobody approached me. I didn't put two and two together until I realized today is the 40th anniversary of the 6 Day War.
This is a pretty good article on the war and the historical revisionism in most of the current coverage. Hard to believe it was in Slate.
http://www.slate.com/id/2167713/fr/flyout
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment