"I ask our players to follow three basic rules.
Do what is right.
Do your very best.
Treat others like you'd like to be treated.
Those rules answer the three basic questions we ask of every player, and every player asks of us. The questions are:
Can I trust you?
Are you committed?
Do you care about me?
People might think this is corny, but I don't care. This is what I believe."
I first heard this watching the "Do Right" video series at Aerotek. Still rings true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment