Hey There:
The Rock Alliance that is The Red Deadly has TWO shows coming up this week if you need to rock:
PAOLA’S
(Next to the Alladin Theatre on Milwaukie Ave/Powell) Friday February 18, at 10:30 P.M., FREE FREE FREE, we will play until about 12:30, Friday February 18, It is also my Birthday Party!!! (see attached BIRTHDAY ANNOUNCMENT) Free Free
ASH STREET SALOON (downtown)
Sunday, February 20 (we hit the stage at 11), Cost: under 8 bux, Tsunami Benefit show with F*ck If I know, Rosa Noir, MCM Highway American Roulette and The Red Deadly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment