Friday, April 29, 2005
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
POSTSECRET, An anonymous, communal art project, POSTSECRET encourages people to send in an unsigned, homemade postcard relating one true secret on it. The results range from the hilarious to the sorrowful to the downright astonishing. Click on the link and enjoy. I hope you weren't planning on doing anything else for the next little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
1 comment:
-the one about the father passing away but being glad he no longer has to "wipe his ass"- wow. You have to love any reference to big secret and backhoe BR.
Post a Comment