I have eaten here a couple of times- incredible grilled cheese and last night I had the best meatloaf sandwhich I have ever had. I thought I knew what meatloaf was all about. I was living in the dark.
>>
Gravy
3957 N Mississippi Ave., [MAP], 287-8800, 7:30 am-2:30 pm Tuesday-Friday, 8 am-3 pm Saturday-Sunday, 5-10 pm Tuesday-Saturday. Lounge 5-10 pm Tuesday-Wednesday, 5 pm-midnight Thursday-Saturday.
Use the weekend wait time to scour not only an enormous breakfast menu but also the largest collection of antique gravy boats this side of Sellwood. Don't miss one of Gravy's instant classics, the fried-egg sandwich ($6.75-$7.75), a beast stuffed with yummies like sautéed peppers, garlic and provolone. Consider, also, the inspired take on Grandma's favorite oatmeal. At Gravy, that'll be oatmeal brûlée, topped with brown sugar and berries then blow-torched ($4.75). Dinner specials give hope to comfort-food favorites, and the newly opened lounge gives Mississippi Avenue night owls and karaoke addicts something to sing about. (Kim B. Colton)
Review originally appeared in: Cheap Eats 2005.
Cuisine(s) served: American, Breakfast, Late-Night. Price: $ (????)--->Meals(s) served: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night. Credit Cards Accepted: YES Checks Accepted: YES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment