Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
1 comment:
With exception of the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indian cartoon like mascot, I admittedly might be missing the point on how these nicknames are offensive. Without the nicknames to remind us of the battle with custer, or the contribution to American history the native americans had, the Native American will become a footnote in our children's history books. At least now kids where Seminole hats and t-shirts. Without Florida State, how many people would know what a Seminole is?
Post a Comment