I'm so hungry I can eat a wagon wheel!
When my get-up-and-go has got up and went, I hanker fer a hunk o' cheese.
If yer headin' for a showdown, and yer feelin' kinda lowdown, then hanker fer a hunk o' cheese!
If yer ten gallon hatis feelin' five gallons flatthen hanker fer a hunk o' cheese.
It's a real winner,and yet won't spoil my dinner-
I hanker fer a hunk o' cheese-
I hanker fer a hunk o'-
A slab a slice a chunk o'-
I hanker fer a hunk o' cheese.
Oh, look! A wagon wheel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment