M. Ward Chinese Translation
I sailed a wild, wild sea climbed up a tall, tall mountain I met a old, old man beneath a weeping willow tree He said now if you got some questions go and lay them at my feet but my time here is brief so you'll have to pick just three And I said What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart and how can a man like me remain in the light and if life is really as short as they say then why is the night so long and then the sun went down and he sang for me this song
See I once was a young fool like you afraid to do the things that I knew I had to do So I played an escapade just like you I played an escapade just like you
I sailed a wild, wild sea climbed up a tall, tall mountain I met an old, old man he sat beneath a sapling tree He said now if you got some questions go and lay them at my feet but my time here is brief so you'll have to pick just three And I said What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart and how can a man like me remain in the light and if life is really as short as they say then why is the night so long and then the sun went down and he played for me this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToEPFDIzhNA
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
1 comment:
Great video. Has Campbell changed us?
Post a Comment