http://www.edge.org/
Edge.org is a website that specializes in asking scientists and professionals interesting questions, and then posting all the results. At the time I wrote this review, the question on the
site was, "What is your dangerous idea," with folks like Jared Diamond, Brian Greene, and Richard Dawkins responding...
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment