Scott was the victim of a mobile home fire at the age of 15 and was burned over 85% of his body. To re-grow skin on his legs they, "Used skin from his chest in a skin graft," as Scott tells it. Hence when the skin grew, "A nipple grew too and I thought it was cool to pierce it," explains Scott. Scott also claims that just like a real one, it gets hard to colder temps and "rubbing".
Monday, December 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
1 comment:
How does it feel if someone sucks it?
Post a Comment