Tommy Thompson announced Friday that he's leaving his post as secretary of Health and Human Services, and the Associated Press reports he made this comment:
"For the life of me, I cannot understand why the terrorists have not attacked our food supply because it is so easy to do."
Uh, maybe it's because until Friday, no one had suggested it to them?
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment