I had Nesticle on my old work computer, and just downloaded it on my new one. Bad for productivity, but great for stress relief.
I only have a few games, Punch Out, Joust, Marble Madness-but they are great.
Check out the above link to join the fun.
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment