Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
3 comments:
I was about to call today a wash. Nice save!
Trying to lighten up the dark mood of the blog.
I appreciate. I think people should be more open to writing their own stuff. Preferbly drunk, as I am now.I would like it if we could maybe have a more open forum, I get a little tired of the NEo con cut & paste. Although I am guilty as well. I wish E would look at this page once in a while too. Running Intel must be very time consuming, not like saving lives. I think I am beligerent. better go. Yay!
Post a Comment