I'll believe it when I see it, but British M.P. and Saddam Hussein supporter George Galloway says that he will appear before Norm Coleman's Senate Subcommittee on Investigations on May 17 to rebut charges that he took bribes from Saddam via the oil-for-food program. Galloway vowed to take "them on in their own lions' den."
As I said, I'll believe it when I see it. But if Galloway does show up, you won't want to miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
No comments:
Post a Comment