Check this out- Benchmade Knives is a client of ours so we get a vendor discount. I decided to get the biggest knife they have.
http://www.benchmade.com/products/product_detail.aspx?model=10520
E, check out the HK Models!
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
1 comment:
I have some big dive knives. I do like owning them. But I rarely get a chance to use them. I think I am soft.
Post a Comment