Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
1 comment:
Iraqi Health Ministry says 2,660 civilians killed in Sept. This is about 1/10 of what this other bogus “study” would have us believe. Even of those civilians killed, I’d question the numbers because a while back the UN filed a report on those statistics, but they actually included ALL civilian deaths, not just violent ones. But either way, it’s interesting that this comes out the same day. Guess which one will get more media play?
Post a Comment