This site contains an open-source database of information about threat networks, specifically Al Qaeda and its offshoots. Information includes entities, relationships and analysis.
View the current Al Qaeda threat database:
http://www.trackingthethreat.com/
Monday, December 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Francisco Franco
On Francisco Franco written by Charles Few Americans know much about Francisco Franco, leader of the winning side in the Spanish C...
-
my jail shoes on the well kept cemetary lawn both of them weeping their one good son now was gone the irony to see my dad down on his knees ...
-
A Fly urinates every 4.5 minutes.
-
Klamath Falls, Or. As part of my training I have been assigned friday night rounds at the local medical center. During this time I shadow...
2 comments:
After surfing their site, I have no doubt they are ex-(or not ex) spooks. They will probably start watching Package now! I am on your side guys.
I used to check the Al-Jazeera (sp?) Site from time to time from my desk in the same building as the FBI.
The Black Sedans stopped following me a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment